This Week in Political News:
One new bill was introduced into the Legislature by Speaker of the Legislature, Evan Lee.
H.R. 008 – Legal Adjustments Act of 2021,
- This Bill amends the San Andreas code of Laws with countless changes
- Adds additional clarification for ‘Public servants’ and ‘Aggravated Circumstances’
- It also adds new offences ranging from hunting regulations, vehicular crimes, failure to identify/ appear, illegal practice of medicine, new battery and assault charges, and attempted Murder of a Public Servant.
- New laws under the traffic code from riding on freeways to impeding the flow of traffic, windshield and tint regulations.
- One of the more controversial sections is Sections 7’s Failure to Inform, which has no protections for people who were coerced into not saying anything if a crime is committed. If used against a coerced person, they could serve time as a felon without appropriate protections.
- A user on twitter has raised points about Riding on a Freeway being open ended with determinations to be made by Law Enforcement regarding “only acceptable if there is no other roadway available.”
- Unlawful consumption has been criticized by some as a ‘Blanket ban’ on major outdoor activities, such as Alcohol at the beach. It also bans consumption of marijuana outside of a personal residence, some users have stated that this could allow marijuana consumption inside homes.
A vote has has not taken place at the time of publication
We asked users on Twitter today one simple question
“If there was one thing you could change about this government, what would you change?”
Here are the top answers:
- Management of the Economy
- Benefits to people, rather than reactions to criminals
- Policy on Cannabis
- Stance on open carry to no carry
San Andreas Supreme Court Rules Resolution Vetoes are Legal and Valid.
Rockford Hills, San Andreas – The San Andreas Supreme Court has ruled that the veto of H.R. 147 by former...
Unemployed? Need Workers? The Job Fair Returns this Friday!
This friday, the 30th of September, the San Andreas Job Fair returns! Once again it will be held at the...
Dear Dolores, What Do I Do When I’m Not Attracted To My Spouse Anymore
Dear Dolores,I’ve been married to my spouse for over 5 years now. While our relationship has been great, we have...
Financial Friday: Ways to Save for your Mortgage
The following is an advertisement from Adventure Financial. Becoming a homeowner is about more than just saving for the down...
Elizabeth Walker Released from Murder Charges after DOJ ‘Violates’ Constitutional Rights
Weazel News Understands that Elizabeth Walker has died, according to communications from the Circuit Court in an on-going restraining order...
BCSO Hands over $17,500 for Negligence
Rockford Hills, San Andreas – Julian Jimenez has been awarded $17,500 with the court finding that BCSO were negligent in...
Taking A Bite Out Of Los Santos: Toe Beans
For those that love both cafes and cats, Toe beans has become a popular hub and hotspot for many so...
LIVE: Los Santos Gala
The Los Santos Gala has gone ahead with the best in fashion hitting the red carpet.
Financial Friday: The Truth about Financing a Car
The following is an advertisement from Adventure Financial. Have you ever wanted to finance a car? Interest rates of 15%...
State Public Defender Kayla Harlaw Announces Resignation
Rockford Hills, San Andreas – In a letter addressed to the new Governor of San Andreas, Kayla Harlaw, the longtime...
Crime4 weeks ago
Representative Delmonta Wanted For Abuse Of Office
Politics3 weeks ago
Governor Candidate Karly Stark Stabbed After Results Event
Ads3 weeks ago
Original Clothing Brings High Fashion Into Focus Through LS Gala
Health4 weeks ago
Black Lotus Brings Los Santos Together For Community Blood Drive