Connect with us

Spring 2022 Elections

Politi-Poll Results

Avatar photo

Published

on

DEL PERRO (WZL) — It’s now your time to vote, the floodgates have opened and voting has begun in this election period. Weazel has finished it’s second polling and we have found the following results.

Governors Race

First Preferences

We have found that no candidate has a first preferred majority once again however the gap between the top has changed with Dan White (Ind.) taking 41.2% of all first preferences, Karmen McKenzie (SALP) taking 37.6% of all first preferences and Alice Medlin (Ind.) taking 21.2%. This is a significant change as previously Karmen McKenzie (SALP) was in front by about 7%. No candidate has reached a majority meaning that the candidate with the lowest count of first preferences would be eliminated, based on the polling this candidate would be Alice Medlin.

Second Preferences

Based on our polling, if Alice Medlin’s (Ind.) votes were redistributed 70% would flow to Dan White and the remainder (30%) would flow to Karmen McKenzie (SALP). Based on our pollings first preferences this would push Dan White (Ind.) above a 50% majority making him the ‘Governor-Elect’ of San Andreas.

Overall we are polling that Dan White (Ind.) will be the next Governor of San Andreas.

Representatives Race

First Preferences

Based on our polling data we have found that James Paxton (NAPP) is almost guaranteed a spot with a whopping 27.1% of the first preferences found in our polling. Due to our election system we cannot rely on first preferences alone to establish who would be elected next so we are going to explore the top five preferences now.

Top Five Preferences

Based on the collective top five preferences we are polling that the following candidates would be elected to the Legislature (in order of results)

  • James PAXTON (NAPP)
  • Becks LAWSON (P)
  • Audrey STORM (P)
  • Jordan MALONE (P)
  • Jericho DELMONTA (SALP)

Continue Reading
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Election 2022: Shockingly Close Voting Results In McKenzie Victory – Weazel News – New Day RP

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

Stella's Scoops5 days ago

Stella’s Scoops Volume 79

Oh, Snaps! Brought to you by Rhylee Finke of Weazel News and the people of San Andreas, June’s San Andreas...

Summer 2024 Special Election1 week ago

Time To Vote, San Andreas! Summer 2024 Special Election Polls Now Open

Voting begins tonight! Starting at 8 pm (ET) on the 12th of July (less than an hour ago), citizens began casting...

External Press Release1 week ago

Finch Campaign Issues Press Release Clarifying Intent For State Rep Run

NOTE FROM EDITORIAL STAFF: This press release was sent to Weazel and published at the request of Maxine Finch. State...

San Andreas Snaps2 weeks ago

Oh Snap! The June Snaps Are Late!

Heya friends! It seems the beginning of the month flies up on me faster each month. Perhaps that’s because June...

Stella's Scoops2 weeks ago

Stella’s Scoops Volume 78

Well, Dang! The cat is out of the bag! Well, out of jail. Governor Ella Bright-Starr was released on bail...

External Press Release2 weeks ago

Extra Events Issues Press Release Regarding 4th Of July Weekend

NOTE FROM EDITORIAL STAFF: This press release was sent to Weazel and published at the request of Extra Events. Extra!...

Politics2 weeks ago

Summer 2024 Special Election Registration Begins!

Special election registration opened this evening and there are a surprising three (3) vacant State Rep seats up for grabs...

Government2 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: State Rep Astra Lillegård-Marino Resigns From The Legislature [UPDATED]

UPDATE: It was originally reported there were two vacant seats in the upcoming special election. A recent update to H.R....

Stella's Scoops3 weeks ago

Stella’s Scoops Volume 77

Third (Fourth?) Time’s The Charm… This year was the third annual Pride Day for San Andreas. Declared as a state...

Government3 weeks ago

29th June Government Town Hall

Note: A full town hall recording can be found at the bottom of the page. Throughout the town hall, legislative...

Trending