DEL PERRO (WZ) — Today the Government held its Third Town Hall, here is the full video and a condensed list of updates that have been announced by various departments.
- Governor Office is going to be hosting some Business, Entertainment events in the future to bring people together and hold more opportunities to be fielded questions in the future
- Hiring is underway, officials were not in attendance until the end of the town hall
- New officers are out on the street, plenty of training happening
- Mohn Nash, William Benning and James Nark have joined the Second Congress and Becks welcomes them
- The Legislature is focusing on finishing the First Congress’s unfinished work and starting on new ventures
- The Conflict of Interest Act (HR. 34) is still in the works, Becks Lawson confirms it was put on the back burner however work is now continuing on.
Park Rangers Department
- Hiring process is continuing however at a rate that won’t overflow the recruitment process
- Public Events will be occurring in October and November, more to be release soon
- The Department is expanding into divisions
- Law Enforcement Division
- Pet and Wildlife Division
- Volunteers are welcome for this division
- Coast Guard Division
- Hunting Clubs are asked to give their info the the Parks Leadership so the department can better work with clubs
Department of Justice
- Hiring is underway for Bar Certified persons
- The DOJ has undertaken some notable cases recently
- HR. 36 has been put into the legislature for debate, it will be reforming the Department of Justice: Read more here https://news.newdayrp.com/index.php/2021/09/23/political-watch-21st-of-september/
- The restructuring is a result of two departments doing the same thing, they are being merged to help ‘streamline things’
Department of Commerce and Labor
- The Department is changing multiple things upon feedback from Business and the Public
- Business Licences
- Fees and Tax are now Recurring fees, they occur 31 days after the last fee was paid. Automated Notifications will be sent before an invoice is requested.
- Premise Licences
- Monthly Fees are now Recurring fees, they occur 31 days after the last fee was paid. Automated Notifications will be sent before an invoice is requested.
- Social clubs must wait a minimum of three weeks before applying for a premises
- More info about the recurring fees will be available soon
- An interactive map is coming soon showing where business are so you will be able to find businesses, the map should be a couple of days away
- Business Licences
San Andreas Flight Administration
- Over 150 people have been certified to fly
- Compensating Licencing available for some departments which need pilots to operate
- Silver Hawks are “quite fantastic.”
- Focus on ATC and Ground Crew communications
- Please inform SAFA if you intent on hosting a race on an airstrip
- The incident of a stolen helicopter is being addressed, criminal proceedings were opened against the alleged thief
- Training requirements are changing for EMS/Law Enforcement Pilots
- Civil procedure rules are being rewritten and brought in line with the new Constitution
- Bankruptcy procedures have been formalised for anyone who needs to declare bankruptcy
Financial Friday: Ways to Save for your Mortgage
The following is an advertisement from Adventure Financial. Becoming a homeowner is about more than just saving for the down...
Elizabeth Walker Released from Murder Charges after DOJ ‘Violates’ Constitutional Rights
Weazel News Understands that Elizabeth Walker has died, according to communications from the Circuit Court in an on-going restraining order...
BCSO Hands over $17,500 for Negligence
Rockford Hills, San Andreas – Julian Jimenez has been awarded $17,500 with the court finding that BCSO were negligent in...
Taking A Bite Out Of Los Santos: Toe Beans
For those that love both cafes and cats, Toe beans has become a popular hub and hotspot for many so...
LIVE: Los Santos Gala
The Los Santos Gala has gone ahead with the best in fashion hitting the red carpet.
Financial Friday: The Truth about Financing a Car
The following is an advertisement from Adventure Financial. Have you ever wanted to finance a car? Interest rates of 15%...
State Public Defender Kayla Harlaw Announces Resignation
Rockford Hills, San Andreas – In a letter addressed to the new Governor of San Andreas, Kayla Harlaw, the longtime...
Dear Dolores, Did I Commit Too Soon?
Dear Dolores,I am a relatively inexperienced person when it comes to relationships. I’ve only dated two people my entire life....
And The LS Gala Winner Is…
After much deliberation over the fantastic entries, the Original Clothing team has chosen to invite one person and a guest...
The Inauguration of Richard Starr, Adrian Jax and the 5th Congress
Pinned: Coverage has ended. Ryyan Avery will be sworn in at a later time. Welcome to the Inauguration of Governor-Elect...
Crime4 weeks ago
Representative Delmonta Wanted For Abuse Of Office
Politics3 weeks ago
Governor Candidate Karly Stark Stabbed After Results Event
Ads3 weeks ago
Original Clothing Brings High Fashion Into Focus Through LS Gala
Health4 weeks ago
Black Lotus Brings Los Santos Together For Community Blood Drive